Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Disneyworld

Hi Everyone,
Sorry we haven't posted anything until now but we have been busy from 5:30 am to midnight every day. So far we have visited Magic Kingdom, Sea World and Epcot. Our favourite so far has been Sea World. We saw Shamu the Killer Whale perform and some amazing dolphins perform. Tomorrow, Cassidy and Makenzie are performing in Disneyworld. We will put up some photos now and will add some more soon. I hope everyone is having a great time. Have a fantastic Easter.
Love from Mrs Morris



xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Morris. It looks like you and your family are having a great time. We have been doing lots of things like cut up sentences and finder words and lots of other stuff. What has been your favourite ride so far? Mine would be the roller coaster at Sea World. I hope the Easter Bunny finds you there. I look forward to seeing you when you get back. From Dylan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan,
      Sounds like you are keeping very busy at school. My favourite ride has been the Mantra at Seaworld Orlando. You ride it as if you are flying like Superman. I am hoping the Easter bunny finds us on our cruise ship!
      From Mrs Morris

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    We all cheered "Yay" when we saw your photos! I was ready to start talking to your class for you!:)
    It has been a beautiful day today. Michael and Brandon went over to help a friend lay turf after church. We went shopping and bought the bits to paint Gabriella's room last night. You will like the colour - a green that is not my choice....I have emptied three bags of clothes from my cupboard. Next on my todolist...

    So glad you are keeping busy and having a great time. Sleep is so unneccesary! Cassidy and Mak, dance well and say cheese :) Where are the mouse ears? I hope you got some. You look great and happy in your family photo - funny to think you are sooo far away.

    keep having a wonderful time. BBA and GMA are both watching the Easter show highlights and commenting on memories - nice!

    Oh - i am on holidays now and relaxing fast :)

    Happy Easter!

    Tanway

    ReplyDelete